For the first time, the U.S. Bank Kirkland Concours d’Elegance will take place at its new home, LeMay – America’s Car Museum. This is the Pacific Northwest’s top classic car event and will be at Tacoma’s newest cultural landmark.
WHAT: 10th Annual U.S. Bank Kirkland Concours d’Elegance at LeMay – America’s Car Museum
WHEN: Sunday, September 9, 2012 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Awards ceremony at 3 p.m.)
WHERE: LeMay – America’s Car Museum, 2702 East D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
- David Madeira, President & CEO, LeMay – America’s Car Museum
- Edward Herrmann, actor and Concours emcee
- Ken Gross, ACM Guest Curator, journalist and honorary judge
- Keith Martin, ACM Board of Directors, museum sponsor, media executive and Concours commentator/emcee
- Classic car owners from around the Pacific Northwest and beyond
- Junior judges: 12 middle school students will judge the cars and present a trophy to one select vehicle.
FEATURING: Vintage vehicles including: American postwar automobiles, British automobiles and motorcycles, “Cars of Nicola Bulgari,” Lamborghini, unlimited hydroplane racing boats, previous Kirkland Concours “Best in Show” winners, Classic Car Club of America vehicles.
BENEFITTING: Proceeds benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital
TICKETS: Ticket prices (includes admission to America’s Car Museum):
Adults $30; Military/Students/Seniors (65+) $25; Youth (age 5-12) $15; age 4 and under free.
• Media Contact and Credential RSVPs: Dan Smith (310) 224-4954 or (562) 810-6101 mobile email@example.com
• Kirkland Concours d’Elegance web site: http://www.kirklandconcours.org/
• America’s Car Museum contact information: (877) 902-8490 or (253) 779-8490 http://www.lemaymuseum.org