LeMay – America’s Car Museum Adds Five New Sponsors, Renews Two More
North America’s largest automotive museum gains automotive, tourist, wholesale and retail organizations as sponsors
TACOMA, Wash. – LeMay – America’s Car Museum (ACM) has gained five new sponsors and two renewal sponsorships, according to David Madeira, president and CEO of Tacoma, Washington-based ACM, the largest automotive museum in North America. The 165,000-sq.-ft., four-level museum, which opened in June 2012, now boasts more than 75 sponsors.
New sponsors to ACM are:
- Bardahl, an automotive lubricants company based in Seattle, Washington.
- Triarc Electric Supply Co., a Tacoma, Washington-based wholesale electric equipment and supplies company.
- The True Collection, an organization that offers members opportunities to travel to ultra-luxury destinations around the world.
- Uptown Gig Harbor, a shopping center of stores, restaurants and movie theaters in Washington’s Puget Sound.
- Northwest Ford Dealers Advertising Association, an alliance of all of the Ford dealers in Alaska, Montana, Northern Idaho, Oregon and Washington, and the founder of ACM’s Club Auto, a members-only garage, storage facility and gathering spot for automotive enthusiasts.
“We have always supported initiatives at ACM, and now we have an opportunity to deepen our relationship with the museum,” said Fraham Tash of the Northwest Ford Dealers Advertising Association. “With exciting exhibits like ‘Masters of Mustang’ and the upcoming Ford F-150 exhibit in January, it’s evident Ford’s vehicles have long been ingrained in American culture and that they mesh with ACM’s mission to preserve America’s past.”
“We’ve built our company around cars and celebrate their importance to the American landscape as much as ACM and look forward to exploring the possibilities of our partnership,” said Evelyn Bardahl McNeil, chairman of the board of Bardahl.
Additionally, Hotel Murano, a boutique luxury hotel in the heart of Tacoma, and Michael Craft Photography, a Seattle-based commercial photography studio, renewed their sponsorships.
Each sponsor will partner with ACM for the next five years and will have naming-opportunity rights for events, advertising in newsletters and ACM literature, and official provider status, among other perks.
“Our sponsors have played an integral role in helping us grow into one of the premier automotive museums in the U.S. and around the world,” said Madeira. “Since ACM’s opening two years ago, continued community support has allowed ACM to become a cultural hotspot and a gathering place for friends, families, automotive enthusiasts and nostalgists.”
About LeMay – America’s Car Museum (www.lemaymuseum.org)
LeMay – America’s Car Museum, which opened in June 2012 in Tacoma, Wash., explores how the automobile has fulfilled a distinctive role at the core of the American experience and shaped our society. The four-level, 165,000 sq. ft. museum with rotating exhibits is designed to be the centerpiece for automotive history as well as an educational center and library. The campus, offering a majestic view above the Foss Waterway, is located adjacent to the Tacoma Dome and contains a 3.5-acre show field, theatre, café, banquet hall and meeting facilities. For information on Museum hours, becoming an ACM member, volunteer opportunities or to make a donation, visit www.lemaymuseum.org.