Tacoma, Wash. – On Sunday, July 6, Museum of Glass will celebrate its 12th birthday with a party! The Museum has entertained over 2 million visitors, hosted over 350 artists and has shown 86 exhibitions and displays since opening in 2002. Join us for a day of festivities as we mark this milestone!
Throughout the day, the Museum will be offering visitors family-friendly entertainment, treats and special deals including:
Free admission for children 12 and under (with a paid accompanying adult) and $2 off admission costs for visitors who wear Seahawks 12th Man apparel
- Cupcakes in the Grand Hall
- Balloon art by artist Jami Krause of Evergreen Balloons
- Chalk art on the Museum’s main plaza
- 12-themed cookies available at the Museum’s café, Choripan
- Special pricing on Green Guy at the Museum of Glass Store and 12% off store purchases for members
- Discounts on first-time dual family and dual senior level memberships and renewals
For those who can’t attend, celebrations will also take place online. From Wednesday, June 25 to Sunday, July 6, Museum of Glass will ask MOG-themed trivia questions on its official Facebook page. Those who submit the correct answer will be entered into a prize drawing each day.
Cory Ladd, Marketing Intern / Event Planner, 253.306.3345/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Museum of Glass is sponsored in part by The Ben B. Cheney Foundation, City of Tacoma Arts Commission, The Greater Tacoma Community Foundation, The Dimmer Family Foundation and ArtsFund.